Has the winter taken a toll on your health this year? Ready for a fresh start to welcome the arrival of spring?
Changing seasons is a popular time to take on new lifestyle changes; however in contrary to the messages we see all around us this time of year, taking drastic measures (such as following restrictive calorie diets or detoxes) are not necessary to initiate positive change. Following any diet or exercise program that is too far from your reality or one that disrupts the balance in your everyday life will typically not be one that you will be able to maintain or benefit from in the long run. But, every now and then we all need a little push in the right direction to get out of our rut and start focussing on taking care of our body again – and for this reason, I've created a 6-Week SPRING RESET Fitness & Nutrition Program.
This program is for you if you would like to:
- Get your nutrition back on track & go back to basics
- Ditch unhealthy food/habits & stop sugar cravings
- Improve your energy & feel amazing from the inside-out
- Get your groove back on in the kitchen & feel excited about food
- Adopt sustainable lifestyle changes & focus on taking care of your body
- Begin a realistic exercise routine focused around strength training, mobiliy and overall wellness
- A meal guide that focused on creating habits like eating veggies, drinking water, and tracking your food intake.
- Simple healthy habits to kick-start a healthier lifestyle
- Tips on ways to maintain your healthy diet and lifestyle habits
- Full access to our fitness app and coach Brittany Schrempp for coacing and messaging
- A full workout schedule filled with workouts in the gym OR at home using ONLY a pair of dumbbells
You may begin any Monday in April!