I have always been a peanut butter girl, especially combined with chocolate. (I could chow on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups every single day)
These healthy protein fudge bites are perfect to satisfy any sweet tooth craving and thanks to the protein - they'll help you feel fuller for LONGER!
First things first...PROTEIN
Without a good quality protein - these could potentially taste pretty awful. Thanks for 1stPhorm and their high quality, delicious protein powder - this fudge turned out finger-licking good.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN FUDGE
This is a super quick and easy chocolate peanut butter protein fudge recipe - with - NO sugar and healthy fats from coconut oil and peanut butter.
1 scoop Chocolate Phormula-1
1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
1/4 cup Jiff Natural Peanut Butter - creamy - reduced fat
2 tbsp. unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until coconut oil and peanut butter melt. Stir.
2. Add protein powder and stir to combine.
3. Add maple syrup, cocoa powder, and stevia or your choice of sweetener. Stir until brownie batter like mixture.
4. Quickly pour into mini muffin tin, filling cups about 1/3 - 1/2 full. Freeze until hardens.
5. Remove muffin tin and enjoy! Store remaining in freezer or refrigerator.